Keane says it's a "dream come true". Surely he's taking the piss at this stage?
True. He should probably give Joey Barton some lessons in self-awareness.
"I have always wanted to come and play in MLS so it's the perfect combination for me and a dream come true". . . on your bike, now, Robbie.
The opening paragraph of today's Soccernet article. FFS.http://soccernet.espn.go.com/feature/_/id/944469/keane-defies-critics-with-la-move?cc=5901
Good article otherwise, I should mention
#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none; }
5 comments:
Keane says it's a "dream come true". Surely he's taking the piss at this stage?
True. He should probably give Joey Barton some lessons in self-awareness.
"I have always wanted to come and play in MLS so it's the perfect combination for me and a dream come true"
. . . on your bike, now, Robbie.
The opening paragraph of today's Soccernet article. FFS.
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/feature/_/id/944469/keane-defies-critics-with-la-move?cc=5901
Good article otherwise, I should mention
Post a Comment